1. AGE: You must be at least 18 years old.
2. BEHAVIOR: Name calling, flaming, harassment, racism, bigotry and general disrespect toward chatters is not tolerated.
3. NICKNAMES. Offensive, sexually graphic, or usernames indicating youthfulness or an interest in minors will not be allowed.
4. YOUR SAFETY: Never publicly post any personally identifying information. Be absolutely certain of another person’s trustworthiness before allowing them a glimpse into your real life in a private message. If in doubt ask a Moderator. You are and must be responsible for your own safety; personal, financial, and emotional.
5. PRIVATE MESSAGING: Ask in chatroom and receive Permission BEFORE sending Private Messages. Report Private Messages to Moderators in which the other person violates Rule 2 above or expresses a carnal/sexual or roleplaying interest in children.
6. ROOM USE: Rooms shall be used according to the room title, e.g. the MTF Room is for topical discussion of issues for transgender women. Cybering is allowed in the Cyber-Flirting-Fun Room only.
7. DISPUTE WITH MOD: Public Arguing with chat moderators is not permitted. If you have a major disagreement with a Moderator’s action please contact Zehr4ek.
8. ADVERTISING, FLOODING and TROLLING: Do not spam chatrooms with commercial interests, attempting to sell products or services in any manner. Do not flood chatrooms with excessive copy/paste or via other methods causing normal chat to be over-whelmed or obliterated. Open, Singles-style posts [34/M/seeking TG] allowed only in the Cyber room.
9. HEALTH ADVICE: Do not advocate any type of illegal activity, including but not limited to dispensing healthcare advice without a license and advocating use of pharmaceuticals or mood-altering drugs, legal or otherwise. Public discussion of detailed HRT dosaging/regimen is not allowed.
10. GENERAL: Do not otherwise engage in rude, obnoxious, or disruptive activity. Discussions on politics and religion are not allowed.
We do not want to seem overbearing but have found through many years of trial-and-error that these rules are necessary to maintaining a welcoming, understanding, supportive, and orderly chatsite. We are very friendly; the main thing we want and expect is that everyone be civil and courteous toward others while in here.